Asia

Market value evaluation

Sep 18, 2021 - 3:36 PM hours
Market value evaluation |#11
Oct 23, 2022 - 2:01 AM hours
Zitat von Cavil
Quote from CLvis
Hello I wanted to know at what time of the season the market values ​​are updated. I know that it is done in the middle of the season and at the end of the season, but it was not like this in the previous times and for example in week 13 in the first half of the season and week 28 in the second half of the season. and when will it be done this time, before or after the World Cup? Thankful.

Hello, I am very sorry for the late reply. There is going to be one small update before the World Cup and one big after the World Cup. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me anytime.
Market value evaluation |#12
Nov 5, 2022 - 3:33 PM hours
https://www.transfermarkt.de/-bull-oman-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86-/thread/forum/126/thread_id/101/page/5
mva Oman
may contain some outtakes.
over 89% fitting values (in my opinion).

and here is mva Qatar:
https://www.transfermarkt.de/-bull-katar-%D9%82%D8%B7%D8%B1-/thread/forum/126/thread_id/121/page/23
This contribution was last edited by junglelogic on Nov 5, 2022 at 3:36 PM hours
Market value evaluation |#13
Jun 27, 2023 - 4:53 PM hours
Whoever is in charge of Australian MV's needs to be active. So inaccurate especially with young players and older players.
Market value evaluation |#14
Jul 1, 2023 - 4:40 PM hours
Zitat von shucuz
Whoever is in charge of Australian MV's needs to be active. So inaccurate especially with young players and older players.

Zitat von Destroyerz
I think Alex Robertson(Australian) should be upgraded from 50k market value because he was in Manchester city first team bench a couple of times in matches which is a big achievement(shows he has the quality) and was instrumental for the youth team for Manchester city and some man city youth players are worth way more than Alex but played less and contributed less. He is also a big young talent, that’s why the Australian national team even called him up. I suggest his market value should be 500k-1m for his performances or even more.

I love the new forums so you can post your opinion hope there is more coming soon for other countries or leagues.

Thanks again Transfermarkt team!

Thank you for your suggestions. Robertson will receive a new value soon as his current value is very old.

@shucuz You are welcome to leave suggestions for any player and I will make sure to direct it to the responsible person
Market value evaluation |#15
Jul 6, 2023 - 6:16 AM hours
Increase: Alex Robertson (Socceroo and Man City squad member, should be way higher)
Joe Gauci (Socceroo, dominating AL)
Nicholas Bilokapic (Made English debut and doing well)
Cam Peupion (Made senior debut for Brighton and dominating PL2)
Keegan Jelacic, Nectar Triantis, Sam Silvera, Jordan Bos, Calem Nieuwenhof (Was one of their teams best players last season and earnt/earning big european move)
Max Caputo, Nestory Irankunda (Very bright talent and already scored at senior level)
Steven Hall, James Delianov, Adisu Bayew, Aidan Simmons, Luke Oresti, Emile Peios, Emin Durakovic, Arion Sulemani, James Nieuwenhuizen, Jordi Valadon, Aidan Coyne, Kaelan Majekodunmi, Marcus Younis (All involved/played in A-League Men senior squads and national teams)
Jonas Markovski, Cian Cuba, Tommy Semmy, Liam Boland, Yitay Towns, Max Mikkola (Dominating NPLVIC)

Decrease: Tom Rogic, Bailey Wright, Andrew Nabbout, Mitch Duke, Adam Taggart, Daniel Arzani, James Troisi, Aaron Calver, Terry Antonis, Oliver Bozanic, Giancarlo Gallifuoco, Tomi Juric, Erik Paartalu, David Williams, Aaron Evans, Aleks Jovanovic, Osama Malik, Jason Hoffman, George Timotheou,
Market value evaluation |#16
Aug 22, 2023 - 12:35 PM hours
Zitat von Destroyerz
Can I please ask when is the Alex Robertson update is happening? Thanks I would love to know!

We can accelerate giving him a new market value because his one is very old. Do you have a recommendation?
Market value evaluation |#17
Sep 26, 2023 - 3:57 PM hours
Zitat von Destroyerz
And can I be a mod for mv for Australian players? I will be very active and I will also be very honest in player mv since I know a lot about Australian players?

Everyone can participate in evaluating market values for every player out there. For moderation rights you need to present yourself via corrections and by being active.
Market value evaluation |#18
Dec 16, 2023 - 7:05 AM hours
Please do have any link to take me to the current EPL and Laliga market value discuss
Market value evaluation |#19
Dec 20, 2023 - 6:54 PM hours
Hi all,

I'm a English male and worked in football for over 13 years, I'm now living in the UAE and a keen follower of local football, paticularly the UAE First Division (second tier).

I'm wondering why the division doesn't have much coverage on here? There is a huge growing league system here in the UAE, with privatisation of clubs being allowed for the first time ever by the FA, attracting global investment.

I've seen some phenomenal talents who's market values are listed as 0 on here when they are definitely north of $500k. For example Pape Bacary (United FC UAE) and Cedrick Nana (Gulf United FC) who are two expectional talent that I know both spent a month on trial with Premier League side Crystal Palace this summer.

How can we afford the league more coverage on this platform? Games, goals, market values etc.

There is a full community of likeminded people here in the UAE. Happy to contribute in any way we can.

Thanks
David
Market value evaluation |#20
Dec 20, 2023 - 11:35 PM hours
Quote from Shavid
Please do have any link to take me to the current EPL and Laliga market value discuss

EPL https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/uebersicht/index/forum/com

LaLiga https://www.transfermarkt.es/uebersicht/index/forum/com
  Post options
Do you really want to delete the complete thread?

Moderator options
Do you really want to delete this post?
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Alert this entry
  Bookmark
  Subscribed threads
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Entry worth reading
  Post options
Use the thread search if you want to move this thread to a different thread. Click on create thread if you want to turn this post into a stand-alone thread.